API is Maryland’s Premier Athletic Campus boasting over 90,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor sporting attractions. The campus includes 40,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor artificial Turf Fields, two (2) multi-sport Flex Courts, three (3) outdoor Tennis Courts, a 2,500 sq ft Baseball & Softball Studio and a 7,500 sq ft Sports Performance and Fitness Center.
In addition to our multiple sport venues, API offers:
- Meeting Room
- Parent's Lounge
- Large Full-Service Locker Rooms
- Spectator Viewing Areas
- Experienced, Friendly Staff
- Convenient Location (centrally located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington, DC)
- Competitive Pricing
- From Baltimore:
- Take MD Rte. 97 South. Merge onto MD-3 S/Crain Hwy via EXIT 7 toward Bowie/Odenton (2.2 mi.) API is 0.1 mile past McKnew Rd, on the right.
- From Annapolis:
- Take the I-97 N ramp toward MD-32 W/MD-3 S. Merge onto I-97 N. (1.8 mi.) Keep right to take MD-32 W via EXIT 7 toward MD-3 S/Columbia/Bowie. (0.8 mi.) Merge onto MD-3 S/Crain Hwy toward Gambrills/Bowie (1.6 mi). API is 0.1 mile past McKnew Rd on the right.
- From Washington:
- Take US-50 E. to the US-301/MD-3 exit, EXIT 13A-B-C, toward Richmond/Crofton. (0.2 mi) Merge onto MD-3 N via EXIT 13B on the left toward Crofton. Continue on MD-3 N for approx. 7.8 miles and turn LEFT at Honda Motorsports Dealership. Cross MD Rte. 301 S into Gambrills Business Park. API Parking lot will be on your right.
To get directions from your exact location, Click Here