Better Athletes Better Players Better TEAM
API began operations in 2004 with the vision of becoming the premier sports performance training program in the state of Maryland. Over the past ten years, API has helped over 200 athletes from the region continue their athletic careers and play competitively at the collegiate or professional level. API prides itself on being Anne Arundel County's original and longest-standing sports performance training company.
A large reason for the success of our athletes is API's belief in capturing the support of local youth sports organizations and area high school TEAMs by providing structured, comprehensive training programs to not only support the individual athlete but the TEAMs and coaches for which these athletes play.
API provides TEAM sport coaches with certified, experienced and educated Sports Performance Coaches focused on the sport-specific athletic development of each player.
TEAM training program options include:
- Combine Testing to measure athletic performance and identify predisposition to injury
- Pre-Practice/Game warm-up routines for improved player performance and injury prevention.
- Speed Camps hosted at API on or at the team's facilities or practice location.
- Seasonal Programs including multiple weekly TEAM training sessions.
- Sports Nutrition education and workshops to ensure optimal player performance.
API offers competitive TEAM training pricing, a low coach-to-athlete ratio and educational support for all coaches, players and parents involved in a TEAM training program. TEAM training programs are conducted at the API training facilities, at off-site locations, as a part of regular TEAM practice or scheduled separately from TEAM practice.
QUESTIONS? Contact Ben Jenkins, Sports Performance Director at (410) 923-2100 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on API TEAM training programs.